Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lord I Am Trusting!

Today is a day I am having to sit and TRUST You completely! Yesterday that call came that I have dreaded for longer than I can remember. My grandfather is in the hospital with discourageing words from the dr,so we wait! Could it be your way of making him better and we are just selfish and don't see it that way. Is it your way of asking me to TRUST you one more time with someone I love so deeply. Lord I do, I put him in your hands.

Lord today I come needy~ I come to you and ask you to settle my spirit. Give me your peace. Help to accept that you have our family in your hands. You see the beginning,You see the end, and You see everything in the middle. ~~AMEN~~

1 comment:

Tina said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying the daily notes. It is amazing we were never that close in school but how much our lives are a like.