Monday, November 12, 2007

Just Me!

Well today was a Monday! I can't say it was a bad monday it was good, it was just a busy monday....
I can't at all imagine what it was like for that mother to wake up this morning and realize she had to lay her baby to rest. I can't imgine what it was like to wake up and realize that my husband of 51 years may not be here tomorrow. I can't imagine what it will be like to stand in a room and sing that song, "Amazing Grace, My Chains Are Gone I've Been Set Free"...
You see these are all things that someone I know is dealing with. Life can be so difficult for us and then we realize oh wow, my pain is nothing compared too,.....
~Today one of my biggest trials was having peace about loveing someone so much and not wanting to let go. Not that the letting go would come today, tomorrow, or even the next but just preparing myself, and the life here after, where would that person spend his/her life?
Peace~ what is His peace from within? Peace from the inner most secret place of the innersoul. A peace that only God can give and NO ONE can take away from you. THAT is what I need for this situation.
I remember as a child there was a time in life where life was so simple. We didn't make such issues out of life, we took it at face value and we went on. As a child we trusted what daddy said and it was enough.
So I have to ponder this~~~ WHY is it if I could trust my earthly father, why is it I can't trust my heavenly father? Why is it I can't just take him at His word and move on. Lord your word is alive, Your word is truth. As I cry out, confess to you, and send consent; send your ever consuming word to my life. Saturate it to the very core of my being. Consume my life with your word and help me to eat, drink, live and breathe your word. When the time comes to be still, and listen; calm my soul, and my spirit and let me listen to you.... Allow me to be still and know that you God....

God, I love you. I saw a work tonight that only you could have done. It reminded me of all the things you have done in the past and everything you want to do in the future. You never quit working on me and through me.
I love you Lord. Keep me grounded in YOU and my eyes fixed on YOU and the prize fixed ahead. ~~~AMEN~~~

No comments: