Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Terrific Tuesday!!!!

Okay so I have a friend that says speak it into existing and you shall have it. So today is a terrific tuesday... there you go!!!
Actually today has been great.. All the kids are down for a nap and it is almost time to go see my little bright beautiful rays of sunshine. So okay I joined the gym back sometime ago... I havent been that faithful at going and being a part, right...??? Well my firend now is back working in the mornings and well, I guess what I am trying to say is I am going back tot he gym... Yeah yeah I walk at home but it isnt the same, i am convienced...

So in the morning starting bright and early I can be found at the gym... Hallelujah !!!! you know I am convienced that by getting up early God honors our at least trying. I also am determined to still get in my daily talk with Jesus and my reading his word. I have learned tha tGod is kinda stingy... he doesnt want a part of me but ALL of me...Even when I am sad and even when I down He loves me and is always there for me...
So anyhow--- That is that...

Untill next time!
~~~KERRI~~~

No comments: