Sunday, December 2, 2007

Good Night!!!!

Okay so it is sunday night after 10 pm.... I have to wonder where did the weekend go? I am thinking the weekend goes so much faster than the week, maybe it is cause there are only 2 days with no work , and 5 days with work....

Anyhow- as the weekend closes I say Thank you Father for your unconditional love. You are the air I breath and the song that I sing... I love you so much. Today I am faced with a decesion that effects so many I love. God you know how to show up and let me know each step I should take. I have a question of when and how you will give your answer but I will wait on you, I will wait for you to say here child walk this way.

Lord be with me and my family as we go into another week. Lead and guide us each step. Father touch my children. Help them to understand each situation as we come upon them. They are so sweet and innocent and Lord I want to protect them and Lord I NEED YOUR HELP to do so. I give the girls to you, touch thier mind, hearts, and spirits... Father I love you, thank you for loving me.................

No comments: