Monday, August 10, 2009

Walking through it-- the first week of August --- WOW WHAT A WEEK!

Well last Monday August 3rd--- we spent at the Childrens hospital.... The rest of the week was a blur for I had a baby girl who didn't feel well, I worked a couple days and spent another day at the hospital.....

Really I am tired.... My family has been going through a minor crisis this week.... God knows all about it and HE WILL WIN!

Ever felt like satan was trying to destroy you. Well that is where I am this week. Brian has actually kept me together..
Without God, Brian, and my special prayer partner---this week I may have crashed......
I am also blessed by a very special cousin..... I hope she knows who she is.... I am so thankful God allowed her into my life. ** And He knows right when to put us together- He knows when we need a lit extra help..

Just so you know cousin, friend, sister in Christ- I have been blessed by you this week....Your words of encouragement, you ear to listen, your prayers and just you being there has meant more than you will ever know this side of Heaven.... Without you--- well I would have made it through but it would have been so much harder....
Hugs to you..........

Alright well I believe I am somewhat caught up in the blogging department. I do have some cave pictures and stuff to post... But I will do it at a later time.... Mikel Ann and Brian are both in this room sawing logs.... Guess I will try to join them......

No comments: