Wednesday, August 26, 2009

His Spirit

This morning as I sat in my quiet place I needed to know God was listening. Have you ever reached a point in your life where you really wondered if God was on vacation. Well REALLY- I am there. I have to wonder if anyone else ever feels like this.
So before it was time to wake the girls up I said God Please show me you are there. It is amazing that in our weakest moments HE IS THERE. And He wants to show us. I find comfort in my Heavenly Father.....
I opened my bible to Romans & here was the scripture I read.

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not
know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes
for us with groans that words cannot express.
-- Romans 8:26


Isn't it amazing that even when I can't find words or maybe my heart is so heavy from life's daily issues and I cant pray or don't have the "right" words to pray God still hears my heart. Not because I am so great, because I am nothing! But because when I was created God knew I needed His Spirit. There are those time when I cannot see and I cannot capture my feelings or verbalize what I want to say. God sees my heart, He knows each time it breaks, and HE hears every cry. His holy Spirit in me allows His Grace and Power to work through me! AWESOME HUH!

So today I think I would encourage you to believe and go with the fact HE HEARS YOU EVEN when you can't speak. His Holy Spirit is so AWESOME! If you are going through a tough time, Allow His Holy Spirit to reach in and give youa boost today. It is well worth it and you wont be sorry.

Be Blessed~~

No comments: