Friday, August 28, 2009

My mommy moment!

Today there is so much to be done and so little time. You se eI am giving a party for my oldest tomorrow night.
Here it is 11:40, and I haven't left yet!!! Well, I have had a morning already and about to head out and run some errands. I had to say a few things.
I am so proud to be called "MOM"! God has blessed me with some of the sweetest little girls. Maddison, Hannah Jane, and Mikel Ann are the most important people in my life. I stop to think of how much I love them. How I would lay down my very life for each of them. Remember what your father did for you?
Today I am blessed by each of them. I choose at this moment to continue living as if today were the last. Making memories and spending time with them.

**So today- Go out, Make the memories- Love the ones you got and hold on to life with all you have!!**

No comments: