Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Promise!!!

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those
who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
-- Romans 8:28

Bad stuff happens in life. Satan has a part to play in the bad
stuff. Our own sins and their consequences also play a part. The
rebellion against God and the spiritual weakness in those we love
bring hurtful things into our life. Sometimes, God even disciplines
us to awaken us out of lethargy or to correct some sinful problem
in our lives. Yet in all these things, we have an incredible
promise: If we love God and are seeking to honor his call in our
lives, our Father in heaven will work out all of the things going
on in our life for our good.

Isn't it awesome to know that God is still in control in this very out of control world. I sit here in awe just thinking of my very own situations. And even then HE has it all under control. WOW! I see no control in all of the chaos spinning in my head but I have to remember if I love HIM, HE will keep it all together. He said that He would work ALL things out, GOOD & BAD to the good for those who love HIM.
**Lord teach me to stay focused on the prize- of one day seeing you face to face. **

No comments: