Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Peace- What is it and Who needs it?

Peace- What is it? How do you get it? Who needs it and who wants it? I want it, you want it.... So how do we get TRUE peace. I have come to the conclusion and realization my peace is not with other but my Heavenly Father. I have to come and sit at His ffeet to get the peace that I need. The following has helped me and hopefully it will help you.

Have a great day and enjoy Gods word and my thoughts and prayer.

VERSE:
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have
peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ...
-- Romans 5:1

THOUGHT:
The cost of peace is always high. Our peace was purchased by
Jesus' enormous sacrifice. God made sure the price for our
rebellion was paid, but he didn't make us pay it because we could
never have fulfilled our obligation. Instead, God paid it himself
in Jesus.

PRAYER:
Holy and loving Father, thank you for making peace and bringing
me back to you at great cost to yourself. Thank you, Lord Jesus,
for willingly surrendering yourself to the horrible cruelty of the
Cross. Thank you that I'm not treated as your enemy because of my
sin, but as a lost sheep that needs to be found. Thank you for
adopting me as your beloved child. In Jesus' name I offer my thanks
and praise. Amen.

1 comment:

Devoted said...

Amen, sister, amen!