Monday, July 7, 2008

~~~I am so thankful~~~

Can I share with you a few things I have gone through the last few days. I have come to find out that God knows what we need, who we need, and exactly when we do need it.

Comeing from a broken home that was full of despair there were very few people I could trust. A few that I counted on and less that I could depend on. Even at 30 the last few days I found myself heart broken and lost once again. I felt like an orphan at 30. I know rediculous right.....

Well this past weekend we had a wonderful 4th of July with "Our Family"...... We have been so blessed by our new family. Our church family has blessed us beyond measure. This past weekend when I went through a bad ordeal with my "blood" family, I really realized that God had given me a blood bought family.
A family that is there for us, that loves me no matter what, and a family that holds me up by name on a daily bases. It is hard for me to except love, it is so hard for me to lean on those who love me. God is showing me I can't do it alone. He is showing me I have a family that loves me and I can be who I am without thinking about it. He is teaching me that people love me JUST THE WAY I AM.

I want to take a minute and thank Pastor Ron and Wanda for thier unconditional love for me and my family. For the prayers, the teaching and for believing in Brian and I and our family. There is another couple who have taken us in and mentored us and I am so thankful for them.... Brother Bob and Momma Lo--- Words can not express what these two people mean to us....
Richard and Cheri- our friends our pals, my drummer, and my angel singer.....
Thank you for our prayer warriors.... Mrs Theresa, I dont know where I would be without you!!

God, please help me to except all you have for me. Thank you for the power I feel in my life. I know you are working and I know that you are my Heavenly Father and you are putting me exactly where I need to be and helping me to except my call as your child, a wife, a mother, and a minister of your gospel....
Thank you Father for I am fearfully and wonderfully made... (Psalms 139)

Amen and Amen......

No comments: