Sunday, July 27, 2008

Extremely Tired!!!!

I once heard that if you are called by God and doing the work HE has called you to do then you don't get weary. Well. I didn't agree with it when I heard it, and I ABSOLUTELY don't believe it now.This has been a long 9 days. From last Saturday until today, it has been non stop. Now don't get me wrong- I loved being a part of VBS, But I was glad when it was over.
I know I am called to be a part of Gods work. I now know that it is in the music ministry. And for now that is where I am.
However, I also feel a higher calling, don't ask what it is, for right at this moment I don't know. I am asking God to reveal himself to my family, for sometimes we feel there is more.
Where is that more, God what is your bigger plan. However we also know that if we knew the bigger plan, we would mess it all up! So for now we are content in not knowing much. Continuing to learn from those God has put in our lives and grow in Him..
So for today at 9:40 p.m. I am where I am because God has picked me up and planted me there. I am listening to Him and moving in the direction He is calling me to go....

Until then, go rest.... Lean on Him and It will all be good!!!!!

No comments: