Friday, February 22, 2008

Gods Blessings- Can you see them?

Gods blessings.... Do you see them? Can you see them even when you dont "feel" them. I have to remind myself daily that everything is a blessing. Regardless of how I feel or how I look at things, God is in control and HE desires to bless me......

How grateful I am for His many blessings. The are way too many to count. My salvation, my husband, my kids and extended family. My friends are awesome and well life is good even when it isn't perfect.

This week has brought along with it many different issues. Sunday night my heart was broken by words. Again satan tried his hardest to steal from me all the blessing God has given. I stood strong and satan lost. Monday was a sad day for me, my daddys birthday. But I know God has lots of answers for my many questions one of these days.
Tuesday was rejuvenating day for me. God poured into me a special word. He was preparing me for what would come later. He knew He would use me and I had to be full of His word and ready to battle satan.
Wednesday came and we had a great day. I spent the day out to lunch and shopping with my girls.... I LOVE BEING HOME WITH MY GIRLS!!!!!!
Thursday was fighting day but you know what, satan lost in the end... Praise the Lord!!!!
Today is friday and boy I am tired. today had it's own issues. We found out Maddison has to have surgery. She is a little worried but we have prayed several times and God is faithful.... Her faith is growing and I can really tell she is holding on to her relationship with the Lord. She is growing spiritually and I love that I am getting to be a part and watch her grow at such a tender age.
I leave you tonight with a blessing from the scriptures..... (thanks Ms Wanda for redirecting me baack here) Psalm 37:3 & 4 Trust in the Lord and go good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart....... Amen Amen and Amen!!!!!

No comments: