Tuesday, October 30, 2007

~~~Truth~~~

It has been brought to my attention that our minds tend to have a way to play tricks on us sometimes. Well I would have to ask how do we sort through the rubble and come to terms with the truth? How do we know when we have truly believed something for so long.
Repetitious TRUTH! The scripture says the truth will set you free. We all know that but what does it look like, what does it feel like, and where does it put me. Who does that make me? The key note is- To always remember who I am in Christ! If we are right with HIM, the world as we know it DOES go on and HE makes all things right with the upholding of HIS righteous right hand.

Lord help to become totally dependant on YOUR truth. No one else, but you. In my life there are stacks of rubble, Lord in your timing and in your place and with the right help, help me to sort through the rubble and turn to you for the truth. Help me sort it and take the sweet stuff- and leave the rubble. Help me remember WHO you are, WHAT you can do and WHO I AM IN YOU!

No comments: