Friday, October 26, 2007

~~~I Will Rise~~~

In a place in life where it isn't so black and white anymore one has to ask, God what is your plan?
The plan of God is VERY black and white! His book of guidance is our bible. He has it all in HIS PLAN. His plan is for each of HIS children to have a life of JOY, PEACE, & ABUNDANCE in Him.
***Romans 5:6 says, " you see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly."

Today as our day started Mikel Ann was very unruly. Crying and fussing as such. She woke up this way. As a mother I began asking questions. Did she get enough rest? Is she sick? Is she hungry? But the conclusion I came to is well even if all of that is true...... She has a mouth and she knows how to tell me all of those things, right?
Well once I was at work I quickly realized what if she just couldn't put her words together. What if she was not feeling well and couldnt pin point where it was she hurt. What if I, her mother who she trust abundantly, had taken a few more moments to wait patiently and talk softly and tenderly for her to explain that to me.
This brought me to my heavenly father. What if He was never patient with me and He didnt wait on me to come to Him. What if He said she is whiny today I am not going to give her love and compassion and hope and restoration. What if He said, Kerri when you get it together- I will be here.
NOPE- He said come to me ALL who weary and heavy laiden- He said He would give rest and restoration and He would fill all the emptiness inside.

Lord I believe that your heart toward your children is one like your heart toward the children of Israel. I believe you know us inside and out. I believe you have called us. You said, "You are my servants; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your GOD. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:9-10

One day because of you Lord, I will look for my enemies and will not find them. That which comes against me will be nothing at all. Isaiah 41:12

"Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light! Micah 7:8

be back soon

No comments: