Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Three precious Jewels!




As the end of the day comes and night falls I have a full heart to share with my GIRLS! It is said our blogs are kinda like a scrap book so here goes.
MAddison, Hannah & Mikel Briann...... I love you more than any words could say.
In the last two weeks we as a family have gone thru some stuff. Somedays you girls were what made me get out of bed.
I am so proud of what I see you becoming. Right before my very eyes you are growing into little ladies. You are beginning your journeys as Christians and beginning to move in the realm of who you are in Christ.
I love you all. You have enriched my life greatly. I cannot imagine not being your mommy. I can't imagine you not being in my life.
You three are beautiful. I love you all.......

God knew what He was doing when He gave you to me. I pray for you daily and I am thankful to Him. God gave you to me and I pray I am doing everything He has for us as a family. Much Love my precious jewels!

No comments: