Monday, December 20, 2010

I am no Super Woman! I Need Grace! I Need You Father!

It has been one of those days I questioned EVERYTHING! God why? Why does this hurt so bad? Why do I seem to loose those I love? Why is it that tragedy and heartache have become a part of my life?????
The girls were in bed already. Brian was sound asleep. The dishes needed attention and laundry well you get the picture.
I had spent the day with the girls; cooking, cleaning, folding laundry, singing Christmas carols, and did some baking.(and 2 drs appointments in the middle) Expecting to fall asleep soon I thought I would read a little.

In the last few weeks I have been riding an emotional roller coaster that I thought would never stop. I often wondered when is enough. God when will it stop? God is it true the weeping only endures for a night and joy comes in the morning. Wow I honestly couldn't grasp it.

Last week I received a CD with a sermon on it called, Grace that is good for me.
I listened to it probably half dozen times now. I had taken notes and the paper was in my bible. How timely! WOW! God teach me that things don't just happen for "A reason but for my good and your Glory!

Father help me to learn that in EVERYTHING you have my best interest at heart. Father you love me so much that nothing comes to me with out going through your hands. Father my heart believes that your Grace is enough. My heart believes your love for me surpasses all.
God teach me to lean hard into you.. YOU alone are all I need.

Lord as the next few days approach, please send your peace, love and understanding to my heart. Allow me to enjoy my time with my family and lean into You to conquer my fears.
Psalms 139~~ You are my maker, & I was made to worship You.
Now Lord cover my family as we prepare to travel. Keep us safe and close to you.
Amen!

No comments: