Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning with Ma Shirley & our kiddos!





This year we decided to be in Tennessee for Christmas! We have only done it 2 in 14 Christmas' together. it is certainly more work for us but we both knew I needed to be with my family. Christmas morning was so much fun with out girls. They were all very pleased with their gifts.
Maddison asked for a bow and arrow, Mikel Ann a karaoke machine, and Hannah Jane wanted games for her DS & dvd player. (might I ask they got Tv from Oma & Pepaw)
Brian had asked for an airplane for his office and I was just proud to have ALL my family together. However Brian surprised me with a remote starter on my truck.. I am in love because I HATE going to a cold car in the am.... Thanks to Ma & Aunt Clara for sharing Christmas morning with us! Here are a few pictures.... Enjoy....

No comments: