Friday, December 19, 2008

SCHOOLS OUT AND WE LEAVE IN 3 DAYS!!!!

Schools out and we leave in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then again-whos counting? I am by george.. I am so excited and ready to get out of ARKANSAS.
I love my home don't get me wrong. But I am so excited about going to Tennessee. I tell you it's like a kid in a candy store.

This weekend will be a busy one. Tomorrow we are driving 2 hours to attend a former ministers wifes funeral who also happens to be our dear pastors wifes sister. We are blessed by our pastor and his wife almost daily, and we pray we can bless them.

I hope you all are enjoying tha tlast minute rush- before Christmas....
I am loving it now.......
Have a wonderful weekend!

Cant wait to cross that state line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to give an update on Mikel and you.