Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to ALL!!!

Today is Chirstmas Eve and we are on our way to Tennessee. We left a day late but we are doing well. The weather was a little bad lastnight and I was a little under the weather.
I am in the car right now blogging, the girls are asleep and ofcourse Brian is driving. Life has been a little crazy trying to make sure we have everything together and here we go!!!

Okay whoever left the message about updating on Mikel..... Here goes....
Her headaches are fewer these days. The test that was suppose to happen on Monday did not. The hospital had to cancel and we will do it, next week
I am pleased with her headaches and they are getting better.
I am trusting God is in control and all is going to be ok!!

I am so excited and can't wait to see my family....
Merry Christmas and we will chat again soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about an update on you?

Keep us posted on both you and Mikel.