Sunday, November 2, 2008

It is Well!!!

I know that most are not touched by music. However I also know alot of us are. I am one of those people. I am one of those that God will give a song to soothe my soul or to show me HE is still there. The one I have sung since Thursday night is one we all know. It is an old hymn that brings tears and Joys all at the same time. It is a song we all know, but is it a song we all can sing with confidence that it all is really going to be ok........ I must wonder how you feel about........

When peace like a river, Attendeth my way
When sorrows like the sea billows roll
Whatever my lot,Thou hast taught me to say
It is well It is well with my soul
My sin oh the bliss
Of this glorious thought
My sin not in part But the whole Is nailed to the cross
And I bear it no more
Praise the Lord,Praise the Lord O my soul
And Lord hast the day
When my faith shall be side,
The clouds be rolled back like a scroll.....
The Lord shall descend and the trump shall resound
Praise the Lord it is well with my soul......

May we always Count it Joy, and it always be well with our souls.....

No comments: