Sunday, October 26, 2008

COUNT IT ALL JOY!

***Lastnight after a much needed conversation with a friend, I hung up the phone and immediately thought of this song. I woke up this morning with it on my mind, in my heart, and knew this blog was a must!!!!!


v.1 You dance over me, when I am unaware.
You sing over me, and I never hear a sound.

chorus: Lord I'm amazed by you, Lord I'm amazed by you.
Lord I'm amazed by you; how you love me.

v.2 You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind
My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand

chorus 2: How deep how wide
How great is Your love for me

It is amazing to me that God ALWAYS knows what we need, when we need it and exactly what moment we need it. Life has thrown a few curves this week. But God knows how to curve them in a different direction. Because HE IS GOD!
Yesterday was filled with bible quiz meet, birthday party, grocery run and everything else in between. Yesterday I spent some time in prayer asking God to show me something. Anything but something. I felt I was loosing the battle over time, emotions, feelings and I was ready to throw in the towel. I was making dinner and my phone rang about 8:30.... I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer it. (you all have done it before) Anyhow I didn't realize this call had left a message. About an hour later I listened to the message, that finally showed up, and realized it was a wonderful friend of mine that was out of town. I cried because I couldn't believe she took time to call me. She was out of town dealing with her own family tragedy. When I talked to her she had all the right things to say. She was anointed from the word hello.... I cried and she let me to some degree and then she said we are not ruled by our feelings, our fight is not flesh and blood. You have to learn to come back with your feelings and the lies of satan with the word. Kerri dont say it, when you say it that is what you get.... She asked me a question--- If you knew without a doubt GOD had healed you totally,(in every area- emotionaly, mentally, physically) how would you act??? I smiled as she said that. I knew what I would do--- I would dance, I would sing, I would dance some more and so on..... I would share with anyone who would listen "HOW GREAT IS MY GOD".......
So here we are sunday morning....... I have made a casserole for lunch, I am getting everything ready for the girls and I to get to church. It has been a while since I have gotten up on a sunday morning with energy and here we go attitude.... I was made to worship HIM.. It is my duty, it is my job and it is my privilage...
Okay- here is how God works- When I went to hang up with my friend, I said, "thanks for calling", Her responce was- "God told me to call you".
~~I am so blessed by God to have a friend as she. God thank you for allowing me to see your hand in the middle of a thorn bush. MAY I COUNT IT ALL JOY.......To watch you work your miracle in my life today......

~~After hanging up I was in Awe of HIS WONDERS..... He reaches us however He has to I am convienced... ~~

**Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20

**For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, agaisnt the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm. Ephesians 6:12

1 comment:

Devoted said...

missed you at camp meeting tonight. it was fantastic!!!