Saturday, November 29, 2008

YOUTH GROUP FIRST OUTTING!!!!

Here is Mrs. Kerri showing her stuff! They didn't think she had it in her.
Hannah, Maddison and Mikel Ann--- we still don't know what Maddison is doing!!!

Here is Mrs. Kerri and Dillion going under the legs and backwards! How fun was that... They think I am kinda cool...


Our fearsome leader, by this we mean HE BEAT THE SOCKS OFF OF US!!!!!














Brittney and Tiffany- Always ready for a pose!!! Here they are!!!!!!!! Brittney, Tiffany, Neal, Jordan and Dillion!
Thank you guys from Mr Brian and Mrs Kerri....... We had a blast and can't wait till next time... I think glow in the dark bowling is soon very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Okay, as un-athletic as I am, I must admit that I'm a decent bowler. I love to go bowling! Looks like you guys had fun.

nicole said...

Hey, Keri! It's Nicole. :-) Looks like you had fun bowling! I love to bowl. Jan can't stand that he has yet to ever beat me bowling.