Monday, November 10, 2008

Makes Me want to Shout

As another day closes I wonder if tomorrow will bring better results. It has been a tough weekend. One that has a roller coaster effect but one that leaves me even more hungry for a GREAT move of God. Tonight as I wait in my chair as I often do for God to give me answers I hear this song in my heart. Psalms 92 says it is good to praise HIM.....
So all that is within me sings this song out and worships my father..... It is my job, it is my privilage, it is my honor;

When I think about the Lord
How He saved me, how He raised me,
How He filled me with the Holy Ghost
How He healed me to the uttermost
When I think about the Lord
How He picked me up and turned me around
He placed my feet on solid ground
It makes me wanna shout

Hallelujah thank You Jesus
Lord You're worthy of all the glory
And all the honor and all the praise
It makes me wanna shout
Hallelujah thank You Jesus
Lord You're worthy of all the glory
And all the honor and all the praise.

I am a person moved by music.... We have established that much. God spoke to me so strong tonight. He reminded me of all HE has done and all that HE is yet to do. I never want to be in the place that I forget---- nor do I want to be in a place that I put Him in a box and say you can't do that God. Today I come with tons of unanswered questions and the desires of my heart go further than just wants. I stand waiting on a miracle father. You said you would and I am holding to that promise. Father I love you tonight. And as I lay down and the burdens of this life overwhelm me , I recieve your blessing..... I accept your perfect will for my life and those that are my own.

1 comment:

Sherry's quiet place said...

i feel the same way sometimes but it is good to know our father is always there to lift us up out of our troubles. your singing truly blesses me little girl your friend in jesus sherry