Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st Blog of 2011!!!!

When you meet someone who lives, eats, and breathes Christian faith, you want what they've got more than anything-their seamless intimacy with God, their prayer power, their spiritual stamina, their passionate sense of expectation, the kind that doesn't shrink into despair at the first sign of setback.......

But how badly do you want it? Enough to toss anything from your life that keeps you from being 100 percent His? Enough to allow God's Spirit to bring radical spiritual change that might just scare you right out of your comfort zone? Enough to wait on God long & hard and invite whatever He requires to get you ready for what's next?

I want it all that bad.... I want all God has for myself & my family. I am on a mission to do everything He tells me and with every step become the healthy person He intends for me to be.
Something tells me this is going to be a journey that will Forever change my life. Come and go with me on a Journey to MY promise land!!

Much Love

No comments: