Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Where to start after so long!!!

I wish I could go back and start form where I left but I am afraid way to much has happened....
So in light of it all I will say,..... HOWDYYYYY!
Okay so much for being funny....
Wow for something I love so much I sure have been a slagger. But with all good reasoning.
As many of you know I started working at the hospital in March while still working at school... This wore on my body pretty quickly.
School is done and down to one job. The girls are enjoying the summer and even with me working they still love it. We are blessed to have a great sitter this yr. It is very nice to be able to get up and go to work and not have to wake, feed and dress three kids to go somewhere.
There is alot of catching up to do so I will try to do it as we go....

Tomorrow we will go to the water park with some friends. I am going to attempt to down load some pictures and I will label them as we go....

I hope your summer has been a great one this far...
HUGS!!!

No comments: