Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A "Normal Day" with the girls!

Today I totally enjoyed my sweet girls. We slept in and then got up and headed to eat. We ate at McDonalds and then headed to the pool. We lathered up with sunscreen, for we totally learned our lesson on Saturday.
We spend 4 1/2 hours at the pool and then we came home. I enjoy going to the pool becasue we see friends there. The girls swim and play and I get some adult time... It really works out! :-)...
When we got home the girls bathed and got dressed and were totally tuckered out. I fixed dinner and was ready for bed as well. Brian took the two little ones to church while Maddison and I crashed....

Thank you Father for giving me my kids. I enjoy them even on the days on the inside I feel like folding. I am so thankful I can remember the little sweet things in my life and can enjoy the present just as it is, a present!!!!!

Looking forward to another day at the pool..... woo hooo.......

No comments: