Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I love my Jesus!

It has taken some growing but I am learning to trust only in my Heavenly Father. He cares for me so much more than I ever knew.

The Lord is brought me and my family so far. I am thinking of where we were a yr ago and wow, I don't want to EVER go back there. I am so blesssed and sometimes I am not sure if I realize exactly how blessed I am.

Today I have learned that trusting God is so very rewarding. He always knows what is best for us. I personally have had to grow and keep trusitng HIM. I have never been in a place in my life where I have trusted HIM right now. I trust Him with my home, my marriage, our church, where we are and all of our ministry work as a family. I will tell you now that it has proven to be worth every second of it.
I am so thankful that God has graciously taken us (my family) on as His own. It is nice to have the confidence and the reassurance that GOD is in control of my life. And the hardest thing is, leaving it there and knowing that HE KNOWS MORE THAN I DO! Imagine that!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! How did this job come about?? Info! Info!