Thursday, May 19, 2011

So Really? Absolutely!

Dear Readers,

If at this moment in time you are sad, depressed, mad, feeling edgy, or out of sorts; WELCOME TO MY WORLD! The last 2 weeks have been a world wind of trials and me wondering geez is this going to end?

Well here is what I have decided! It will end but probably not like I think it should. So today after having a not so good week I was grasping at straws trying to figure out how am I going to survive? I am going to survive because God said so! There is no trial that comes that I cannot survive if I allow HIM to carry me.
It all started over 2000 years ago on an old rugged cross. God thank for going to the cross. Thank you for coming out of that grave and loving me just as I am.

So I am going to continue to go back to that cross daily, hourly or even every minute to make it. Life is HARD! God is GOOD!

1 comment:

Steph R said...

I wanted to share a really great health news site that has alot of very recent research about blood glucose and diabetes that I thought you might find helpful. They cover both type 1 & 2.
http://www.dailyrx.com/topics/news/diabetes
Thank you so much for the many blessings you devote, when I am down you really help me to remember to realign my faith with him even when times are good!