Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hello Again!

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't been blogging! Duh I just realized tonight it has been a yr!!! WOW!!!
So I have kept up with you all but well, really there is no way to catch you up so we will keep up as we go. Got it! Got it!

It is almost Thanksgiving and I am most thankful for my family. My sweet family has grown a lot this year. Brian and I have been married 13 years, Maddison is 12 in the 7th grade, Hannah Jane is 10 in the 5th grade and Mikel Briann is 9 in the 4th grade.

We have taken a cruise this year, girls have gone to church camp. Mommy has done Ladies Retreat and Daddy takes vacations with us when he can. I think some of my foundest memories are when it was just us doing what we do.

There are oh so may things to catch up on. I will do my best to blog daily.

As we approach this holiday season all I would ask is for you to remember what it's about. God has truly blessed us all and there is plenty to be thankful for.

No comments: