Thursday, June 26, 2008

Camp Time 2008!!!

Well I wish I could tell you everything that has gone on in our lives the last few months but it will all come in time. We will start at this last week. I went to camp as a counselor with the girls. It was awesome. god moves in our children when we can't see it all. He allows a seed to be planted and well, it grows after being watered.
The girls had a great time at camp and I have to say I did to. Thank you pastor for allowing me to support our kids and represent our church as a counselor..
Be Blessed and I have so much to tell you guys.....
Kerri

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the pics! As now I am a fellow blogger! I am so loving this. Its much more personal. Love and miss you all tons! You can find me at:
thebeasleys2002@blogspot.com
love you!