Friday, March 6, 2015

The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Today has been a great day so far. I am in a place I have never been. It is an amazing place. See a few days ago I was told I could not drive for a while. Due to seizure activity. I have to say I was mad, sad, angry, and down right feeling defeated. However, in the last couple of days I have seen God work in me and my family in a new way. :-)  Today I saw what God has in store for me as a wife and mother. I have a long way to go but I am at peace about where we are going.

I have a friend who is taking time to invest in my family. There is a scripture in the bible about the older women teaching the young. Today that scripture is taken to an entire different level for me. I am thankful for her and excited of where God is taking me! The balance He is teaching me thru her leadership and example!

Thank YOU father for still carrying for me and my family. Giving us your word, your people and your guidance to get us where we need to be.. Happy Day!

No comments: