Friday, September 19, 2008

Amazing how hi-tech I think I am!!

Okay I know I aint real hi-tech but my cute little husband is. right now at this moment I am sitting at the soccer field on the sidelines feet up on the bleachers, taptop in lap- and now I am blogging!!!
So it has been a long week. Monday and Tuesday I had sick youngens, Wednesday it was back to school and wow this past three days have been out of this world, crazy. I love my job and I am learning I love the people I work with. Today I had an incounter with my boss (principal) and she is such a Godly woman. I am so blessed to be working where I am.
So tomorrow it is saturday, should be rest day. We have to be in Little Rock at 8:45.... Yikes....
However the kids love it. So for now I am watching soccer trying to relax, and getting ready for the weekend...

hope you all have a good one!

No comments: